Since the approval of the Marketing DAO, we’ve done the following things over a period of time:
- Created rules and guidelines list for the DAO
- Dedicated G-Drive files with all the content materials, content tracking, and DAO members.
Available drive location: Marketing DAO - Google Drive
- So far, there are two social media supporters: Twitter / Publish0x
- Strategy: intro phase, which presents the value proposition of the Archway Network and the ecosystem protocols.
- As of now, 19 content/social tasks are registered, of which about 20% are done.
- DAOs first performance report will be presented in two weeks
- So far, Marketing DAO have onboarded 13 active members, while one being from Phi Labs
- Our Telegram group chat, where any interested community member who has the skills and knowledge and wants to help produce content, is welcome: @archwaymarketingdao
- Please follow the Marketing DAO profile: https://twitter.com/ArchwayDAO
- Updates are regularly hosted by voice on Governance Calls each Wednesday by a DAO core-member.
Currently, the DAO is also working on the multi-sig setup, and setting up a form to get consensus on what the dApp/Protocol team needs on Archway.
Do you have any questions? Hit me up on Telegram: @Oskars_hello or join the Telegram group chat.