Roadshow for Archway in India to onboard Indian developers and help them build on the ecosystem

Hey guys,
I am Aadarsh from Central DAO. Central DAO is one of India’s biggest Web3 community with over 5k core Web3 developers.
We would love to collaborate with the Archway to host PAN India developer focused workshops to onboard developers toward Web3 and to the Archway ecosystem.
We believe that this can be highly valuable for the Archway developer ecosystem as we will be directly onboarding over 1500 developers.

We are planning for a minimum of 15 workshops across 5 cities in India. A single workshop will cost in between $300-$350 promising a minimum of 90-100 developers.

Had a great discussion with @CryptoChem0000 regarding this. Looking forward for response from the community.

Link to some of the previous workshops that we have organized with a similar format: here

1 Like

I’m all for anything that attracts more developers. Could you provide more details about your plan?

1 Like

Please be sure to join the next governance call on April 10th at 12pm EST to talk discuss the proposal!

1 Like

Hey @lerassalazar @OhadBachner
Sorry as I was travelling and couldn’t join the governance call on 10th April. Please let me know the dates and time for the next call.
Would love to discuss and plan this out.