Liquidity Council

Hi Folks,

I would like to apply as a member of the liquidity council. My name is Jim Parillo. I’m a member of Figment Capital. We’re an early investor in Archway and several other Cosmos chains. I have experience leading the Sommelier KPI Council and am a member of the Osmosis Grants Program oversight committee. Lastly, I’ve been very active in the Cosmos Forum on Replicated Security.

I’ve been involved in crypto for ~10 years and believe someone with my background would be very helpful in unlocking liquidity and deploying it into strong projects building on Archway. We have many strong connections with several validators in the Cosmos and try our best to proactively address any challenges that arise.

Before joining Figment Capital, I worked as a CPA. I am more assisting in building a transparent process that can be effectively executed and improves funding flows. I have experience building team best practices, communication strategies, and drafting templates that can used by applicants seeking liquidity from the Liquidity Council. I believe Figment Capital’s investment in Archway means we have skin in the game and are incentivized to ensure liquidity is deployed reasonably, responsibly, and efficiently.

I truly believe having more participants who sit outside of the core dev team will help make these decisions and reduce any individual liability. By adding outside council members, we also accelerate decentralization over governance and network decision making.

Happy to answer any questions regarding my qualifications and would love to better understand next steps in the process.

Many thanks!
Jim

5 Likes